Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2 Down, Hopefully No More To Go!!

Okay folks, I am declaring this week to now be referred to as "National Be Careful on the Road Week." After Josh's car fiasco the other day, Brad's boss decided he wanted to be a part of the same club and totaled his car yesterday! That makes two; generally bad things happen in three's, so everyone be careful when you're driving, walking, riding the bus, skiing, snowboarding, rollerblading or bicycling. Thankfully in both of these accidents no one was hurt...except the beautiful car that Brad's boss drove, it brings a tear to my eye. I called Brad to tell him to be extra careful while he drives this week and he actually hinted that I am the one who needs to be careful. The nerve of this man...I tell ya. So what if I hit a stop sign when I was 17? They're waaay to close to the road; everyone knows that...

No comments: