Friday, February 8, 2008

Great Wolf Weekend

Today is going to be a busy one. But then it's the weekend, so that's motivation enough for me. Brad's up against a deadline so he'll be busy working hard all day long and I have several appointments that should keep me on my toes.
This weekend is going to be packed with things to do! Makayla has a basketball game at 8.30 in the AM on Saturday. Seriously, who plays sports at 8.30 on a weekend?? I'm going to have to consult with the Parks and Rec people about ruining my beauty sleep! After that is over (and Makayla scores the winning basket) we will be in for a splash of a good time. Brad's Mom is coming down from Iowa along with Brad's brother and sister-in-law and their two children. We will be staying at the Great Wolf Lodge and watching the kids frolic on the slides....if they aren't too scared. I've never stayed there before and the girls are really looking forward to it as well. It will be a nice break from the work week. Apparently the hotel is really nice so it should be a lot of fun. As an added bonus, we're literally 4 miles from our house so if we forget anything there will be no problem going home to get it!
Off to work I go - places to go, carpet to sell...

No comments: