Friday, February 15, 2008

V-day has passed...

Another year, another Valentine's Day gone without a trace. Oh wait, the extra 5 pounds on my hips from the candy and chocolate left a trace...

We had a delcious dinner with our girls last night at The Corner Cafe in Liberty. After trying to get into Longhorn Steakhouse and encountering a 2 hour wait we decided to go somewhere more family oriented and enjoy a home-style meal. Taylor wolfed down her French Toast and Makayla inhaled her ham and cheese omlette before I even had one bite of my dinner in my mouth. And then we all ate pie. Lots of it.

Brad and I had every intention of heading to a flick after dinner, but were both well on our way to the Sugar Coma Speedway, so we decided to skip it. We might make it out tonight if we can find anything worth going to. Might have a run of tough luck there. Any suggestions will gladly be accepted...

This weekend is full - what's new? Tomorrow we have Kayla's b-ball game and then up to Iowa so Brad can flex his designer muscles at Janette's house some more. The best thing is we get the girls on Saturday and Sunday! Don't really know why, but you don't look a gift horse in the mouth. (Who comes up with these sayings? Have you ever actually seen a horse give a gift? Except for a large amount of poop on the Plaza? ) We'll also get to see Brad's Dad and Jan this weekend and hear all about their trip to Mexico! That being said, I seriously doubt you'll see any more blogs from me until Sunday night. Dry your eyes, it will be here soon enough. Have a fab weekend and try not to fall down. Oops, that's my advice for myself.

No comments: