Friday, March 28, 2008

It's a girl!

Suzanna Gray Nissan Quest was delivered around 2.30 pm yesterday afternoon, weighing in at 3,500 pounds 2 ounces approximately. I'm such the proud new parent!

Anyway, enough of that ridiculum. Yes, I can breathe, the van is finally here and I'm so thrilled to have it. Taking Brad to and from work every day was starting to exhaust me. I had three appointments today and the Quest proved to be invaluable in those appointments. NO more stuffing 2' carpet tiles into the Scion. I have an entire third row all to myself for samples and books, and there will still be room for my clients in the second row!!! Plus I can open the back hatch and side doors at the touch of a button, making it unecessary for me to worry about closing my fingers in the door. (I swear the first time I opened the automatic door I heard a chorus of angels singing "Halleleuia")

Tonight on our way up to Iowa we will stop for dinner with the girls and take them out for a spin. I'm sure all they will care about are the DVD players, and that's to be expected. Who knows, they just may want to come up with us even though it's mommy's weekend with them. Mwuah ha ha ha ha ha hah! (I'm writhing my hands in an evil fashion.)

No pics of the new addition to the fam yet, but I'll put them up sometime next week if you really want to see. Although I'm sure the internet has pictures of Quest's in spades.

Oh yes, for those of you who have read the Hunk or Skunk blog lately, you might be confused. I have made an addendum to it. I will now use that blog to -of course- post my Hunk or Skunk articles, but the blog will now also include random ramblings about celebrity stars I deem appropriate. Hence, the Robin Williams post I did yesterday. Think of it as a perezhilton.com without the annoying crazy man writing it....oh, and I write my own stuff rather than plagorizing every syllable.

No comments: