Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Negative Nelly?

My last post was rather negative, and I don't want negative energy following me all day long. I have enough problems just walking without falling down on a day to day basis. So here's a huge list of things I love to counteract all of my bad vibes from earlier.

I love:


  • My can of V8 first thing in the morning
  • Fresh sheets
  • A clean house ( I didn't say these were things I experience often, just that I like them)
  • My Coach Purse
  • Coming home from a long weekend to my own bed
  • Thunder, Lightning and Rain
  • Inclement weather in general (Hence why I married someone who loves the CYCLONES!)
  • Sample orders
  • E-mails
  • A compliment
  • Hearing Makayla snort when she laughs really hard
  • Taylor's "Are you freaking kidding me?" face
  • The quiet at night when the TV is turned off and it's bed time
  • Pink
  • Pictures pictures pictures pictures
  • The swings at the park (I was going to say "Swinging" but that has two meanings; one of which I want nothing to do with)
  • Cottage Cheese
  • Velveeta Cheese
  • Shredded Cheese
  • Nacho Cheese
  • My kitchen in which to cook/eat cheese
  • Guacamole
  • Pickles
  • A green light
  • Pay Day
  • The IKEA catalog!!
  • Brad's smile
  • Purell
  • The smell of my favorite cologne- bonus points if it's Brad that happens to be wearing it
  • Jacob's cuddling
  • Jacque singing "I'm Glad I'm Not a Turkey"
  • A Pepsi or Dr. Pepper from the fountain
  • A fresh new book to read
  • An old, tattered favorite book to read
  • Seeing an old couple holding hands- it will make me cry, but a good cry
  • Sad movies
  • Love songs
  • Hearing stories about the past from people close to me
  • Dancing
  • Dancing with Brad
  • Thinking about my childhood
  • Daydreaming
  • "Father of the Bride" I and II
  • "Gone With the Wind" digitally remastered
  • Looking at my wedding pictures
  • The smell of freshly cut flowers
  • Green grass
  • Spring or Fall
  • Having exact change and not dropping it in the seat cushions
  • Finding exact change in the seat cushions
  • My family
  • My friends
  • Billy Joel
  • Hair products
  • Lip Gloss
  • Nail polish in every shade of pink imaginable
  • Singing at the top of my lungs (in a car where no one can hear me)
  • Bloody Mary's
  • Karaoke (after drinking several of the afore mentioned drinks)
  • Piano bars
  • Talking to loved ones who have passed on. They always give you the answer you're looking for.
  • Really adorable stationary or Thank You cards
  • A call "just to say I love you"
  • Being a step-mom
  • Arguing for no reason
  • Exaggerating
  • Finding things I lost (this is an everyday occurence)
  • Learning new bits of information
  • Laughing so hard my stomach hurts
  • Celebrity magazines
  • Prayer
  • My Daddy and Mommy
  • You Tube ("Charlie Bit Me!")
  • My life

Note: While I was making this list, I got a call from Brad that the van will be finished at noon and they are going to deliver it to KC for us (for a small nominal fee). See what positive thinking will do for you????

1 comment:

Bess said...

love this list! such a fun thing to do... i'm so going to copy you. :o)