Monday, April 21, 2008

All By Myself

Brad left me last night for the land of twinkling lights and Double Double Bonus Poker. And hookers. He is staying in the same hotel as our honeymoon, although instead of louging at the pool and ordering cocktails with toys floating on the top, he'll be working his little buns off at the office. He got in safely last night at around 10:30 our time and this morning was off to work on the City Center project. Unfortunately for me he won't be home until late Thursday night. Whatever will I do with myself??? For staters, last night on TV was like a gold mine for me. I watched Pretty Woman followed by The Wedding Date followed by The Wedding Planner. No way could I have pulled that off if Brad were here, so I think God was smiling on me there.

This weekend was loads of fun in the sun! LITERALLY! I actually got a little bit of a sun burn on Saturday from being outside all day long, and it was everything I thought it could be. We taught the girls Four Square, Taylor learned to skate (kind of) and Makayla finally is confident on her big girl bike she got last August. We played Yahtzee, we monkey'd arond on the jungle gym at the school nearby, and we took pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. I had outfits for the girls I found at TJ Maxx a few weeks back and it was finally nice enough to take some family photos outside in them! I'm still playing with them but all the photos should be up sometime today or tomorrow. So keep checking back...

1 comment:

Aluguel de Computadores said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.