Friday, June 20, 2008

...and we're back!

Not gonna lie...I am dragging today. The two hour time difference between Vegas and Kansas City really hits you when you've been gone for 5 days. It may be 10.28 right now, but my body says, "It's just after 8 and you're still on vacation! GO BACK TO BED!"
Unfortunately there will be no time for recovery this weekend. In about 4 hours Brad and I will be heading to Manhattan for my brother's wedding rehearsal. I play my cello in the wedding tomorrow so I really only have tonight and tomorrow morning to practice. Yikes. Hopefully I won't embarrass myself tomorrow but we'll see. I'm too tired to be clever today, so that will have to wait until after the wedding...below are a few more pics from Vegas. I am definitely looking forward to getting my camera out this weekend and take a few pictures that aren't so fuzzy!!!
Brad outside our hotel chillin'.





This was at the same baker as the chocolate fountain I took pics of earlier. It's a French chef who is pretty much amazing in the Bellagio. People, this is a CAKE. How awesome is that? I think I'll start taking cake decorating classes.


Me and my hubby on the strip.



1 comment:

Judith said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back in town, even if you have to be in Manhattan this weekend--let's do lunch next week and you can tell me all about Vegas. :)