Monday, June 16, 2008

Daddy's Day

I forgot to do this for Mother's Day (what a rotten daughter I am) but at least I got to see Mom the week of her special day. Yesterday I didn't see my Dad at all due to flying at 35,000 feet...


To my Dad for Father's Day. You are my hero and my moral compass. I can always count on you to give me advice (wanted or not) and to give me a book to read (good or not). I love you always and wish I could have been there on Sunday to give you a hug and a "Young Frankenstein" elbow rub. Hope your day was fantastic and beautiful. I love you!




To my husband for Father's Day. I love watching you with the girls and being their hero. Someday they'll probably have a blog to honor you on. You're the perfect Dad; slow to anger and quick to forgive. The way a Daddy should be. Us girls don't know what we'd do without you. You're the glue that holds us all together. Happy Father's Day, babe. MWUAH!



No comments: