Saturday, June 7, 2008

Forget me not...

Tomorrow morning I head to NeoCon, the World's Trade Fair in Chi-town, Illinois. This is a once-a-year event that draws thousands of designers ancy see the latest and greatest in the design industry. I'll be there promoting Bolyu (my employer) and its new products, although I hate that I'll have to leave Brad for three days. The great news is where I'll be staying...those of you who watch Oprah will find this familiar - the all sweet Omni Hotel on the Magnificent Mile! (It's where Oprah puts up her guests when they come to Chicago for the show!)
I will return to Kansas City Tuedsay night and will probably have plenty of stories to share, so stay tuned. Below see pictures of where I'm headed! Toodle-oo!


The Merchandise Mart- it has its own zip code!


The Omni Hotel on the Magnificent Mile

No comments: