Thursday, June 26, 2008

I love lists

Things I Will Never Understand:
  • Daylight Savings time
  • Crocs
  • Clogs (as in the wooden shoes, not drainage issues. But come to think of it, those too)
  • Geometry (a triangle is a triangle because it has three sides. So shut up about it)
  • Braille on drive-up ATM's
  • Those ridiculously tiny marshmallows in instant cocoa
  • People who own Hummers
  • Why my handwriting always looks way less cool than everyone else's
  • Anyone would name their child Peter (or Dick or Harry for that matter)
  • Mondays
  • Feather dusters
  • Electricity
  • Carburetors, gaskets, throttles, spark plugs and chassis. Whatever.
  • Pennies
  • Waitress wage's of $2.15 an hour
  • Permanent lip stick (as in tattoed. I'm all for eyebrows, but your lips? Really?)
  • Letter jackets worn even one second after high school graduation
  • Strip Clubs
  • Mullets
  • Rat tails past 1986
  • Implants
  • Donny and Marie Osmond
  • K-Mart
  • Why I can always remember the words to a song when it's playing, but not all by myself

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better, your handwriting looks so much cooler than mine. Missie

Anonymous said...

you don't understand implants because you've never been flat chested!

Kim said...

I wasn't just talking about boobie implants,specifically, Anonymous, but all of them. Boob, lip, calf, butt, etc. I have a completely flat butt, but I would never get an implant in it. I just said I don't understand them, not that they're a bad thing. I know lots of people who have chosen to get implants, and good for them! It just isn't for me!