Sunday, June 29, 2008

So...

My friends Amanda and Judy and I all got together Saturday night for some guacamole and girl talk. Instead of gossip though, we found ourselves discussing our new favorite SNL character, Penelope. She's played by Kristin Wiig, the new SNL up-and-comer who's making everyone crack up with her ridiculous portrayal of the quintessential "one upper". I can't post the video because it didn't give me the right code, but check out the link below to the video. Make sure you go the bathroom first!


http://video.aol.com/partner/hulu/saturday-night-live-penelope-traffic-school/H79_HlYXG0Tff_eUAb5wgRHwRsmPI4Sr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch SNL anymore so I was not familiar with Penolope.

She's pretty irritating, huh? I think we all have known someone like that before too.

That's what makes the skit funny though.

And thanks, Kim, for taking off that scrolly thing that made it hard on my old eyes to read you.
:-) Aunt Joy