Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Because I Can

Today my sister-in-law Nicole randomly mentioned Muppet Babies, and that got me thinking. About a year ago this weekend I was doing nothing but thinking about Brad's and my up-coming wedding, and watching wedding movies constantly. One I didn't own and didn't get a chance to watch last year was "The Muppets Take Manhattan", one of my absolute favorite childhood movies. I always loved the end wedding scene and it still makes me cry when I watch it. You all are lucky I didn't make you sing to Brad and I like they do in the film.

After about three seconds of searching You Tube, I found my fave scene. So in honor of last year's constant movie marathons, I give you the wedding scene of "The Muppets Take Manhattan". I now pronounce you frog and pig...


No comments: