Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Holy Crap

You know all those Dateline and 20/20 shows where Babby Walters sits around and tells you what not to do in an effort to save your life? There's always a new scare; tomatoes gone bad, mad cow disease, that crazy bird thing, West Nile. I usually watch those shows and think for a moment "ooh, that's scary", but in the back of my mind I know I'm probably going to be okay. Well my friends, I am officially scared to death now. Brad's Aunt Joy sent me a video today that made me seriously reconsider the use of my cell phone ever, ever again. However, considering I use a phone basically all day long for my job, my enthusiasm will probably not last long. Still, this video really gives you something to think about. It makes me want to "Sprint" to the nearest body of water and hurl my phone into it.


Once again I'm having issues with posting the video, so just follow the link below.


http://www.koreus.com/video/telephone-portable-mais-popcorn.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Relax and use your cell phone, Kim. It turns out the video is a hoax, originally created by the folks from Blue Tooth. Since June, it's been making the rounds on the Net, but Snopes (Urban Legends) confirms that it is not true. They actually dropped popped kernels of corn onto the desk and then photo-edited the unpoppoed kernels out.