Monday, July 21, 2008

Out of my hands

That's it, I give up. I'm going to the doctor today. All last week I was sick with a headache, sore throat and fever. Finally on Friday the fever and sore throat kicked the bucket and left me, but the headache remains. This is the weirdest headache I've ever had. Right behind my eyes, so anytime I look left, right, up or down, it pulsates and hurts. The even weirder thing is, it's not so intolerable that I need to stay home or anything, it's just a pain in the butt! I can't have this headache forever, it makes it hard to be on the computer, talk a lot, or even run around. Therefore, rather than leave it up to my body to decide when to get rid of this cranial discomfort, I'm going to try and make an appointment with the doctor today. Hopefully she can shed some light on the subject. Oooh light...that makes the head hurt, too.

No comments: