Thursday, July 24, 2008

thursday shoes

Should you ever find that you require tidbits of information about me (for instance Christmas, birthday or general shopping) and you can't think of one thing you honestly, truly know, today's your lucky day. I am coming out of the style closet. I am obsessed with houndstooth. I don't know why, and I don't care who knows it. I love houndstooth. The end. If I could open a store that sold nothing but houndstooth in blue, pink, gray purple and taupe, I would do it. I love it so much I would wear 80's mauve houndstooth. Therefore, my Thursday shoe this week is especially close to my heart. My closet already has a heel that looks just like this minus the yellow accents. However, I find the yellow to be unique and remind me of bananas, which I also love. So - houndstooth good, banans good, shoe good. That will be all, class. You're dismissed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't this go against your rule of the heel needing to be the same as the shoe? If not, I'd like to read more as to why this one is okay and not others please. I'm sure your faithful readers would like to know too. :-)

Thank you,
Anonymous Reader
(aka your loving husband)

antisdel said...

It does go against my matching heel/shoe rule, but because the yellow is repeated elsewhere in the shoe, I am making an exception. So calm down.

phat bess said...

I agree I love houndstooth as well...it's a classic, you can't go wrong with it.