Sunday, August 17, 2008

diamonds are a girl's best friend


It's finally here! The anniversary band of for my wedding ring arrived on Saturday morning. So, while Brad was out taking his motorcycle ridng classes, I stopped over at the store and picked it up. It fits perfectly and I think it looks great! What do you you all think?


Sometime in the next few weeks I'm going to get my engagement ring and the original wedding band cleaned and dipped, and then I'm going to have all three rings soldered together. Truthfully I really don't want to solder them, but with three separate rings on my finger that could all potentially fall off or be dropped (remember how unusually clumsy I am), I'd feel better knowing they were all together in the same place. I think I would have a heart attack if any of my gorgeous gifts from Brad were lost.

This is a short post, but I really have to go. Father of the Bride I and II are both on today. Could this weekend get any better?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful! That boy does have good taste, doesn't he?

Missie said...

Congrats on finally getting your ring!!!! It looks like it was well worth the wait!

phat bess said...

Love it! Good taste and worth the wait. :)