Friday, September 12, 2008

thursday shoes, on friday


In keeping with my ode to fall, this morning I searched for shoes that were weather and season appropriate. While looking for myself, I somehow landed in the baby section of Nordstrom's web-site (imagine that) and found these boots. One word. Precious.

I am all for little girls looking dainty and adorable and cute as a button. But imagining a little girl tromping a huge rain puddle in these boots is a fantastic visual. The best part is, these Timberland Oslo Express Boots are available for babies, toddlers and kids!! Go on; off you go to purchase one for each cycle of your child's life! And PS- they come in brown, too. You can't go wrong.

10 comments:

all rates said...

wow, very special, i like it.

day trading stock picks said...

im your favorite reader here!

vampira said...

hi!
i love your blog!
falando sério agora, seu blog é muito legal, mas não entendo algumas coisinhas...
po! ta em ingles?
isso akaba comigo...
rsrsrsrrsrs

kisses my cat

mobile wife said...

yeah! its much better,

globe dollar said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

game online computer video pc free said...

im your favorite reader here!

divorce lawyer guam said...

help me.

dude gamez said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

cool dude game said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Foxy said...

Those shoes are so cute