Thursday, September 25, 2008

thursday shoes

Hold the phone. Ugg has just made a new fan for life. Yes I knew they made comfy shmumfy boots for those cold winter days when all you want to do is snuggle. But high fashion? I never would have guessed.

Whilst looking for a pair of yowzers for this blog today, I stumbled onto the hub's favorite web-site. www.zappos.com I've always assumed it was a boy's shoe site. Um, no. They have everything, and then some. And today I found these:



Granted, they cost more than my monthly car payment, but...wow. Adorable. That's all I can really say.

PS- I still do love the original Uggs that everyone but me has. Allow me to be bold, though, and say that I would glady take a knock-off pair of Ugg comfy shmumfy boots if it meant I got to clomp around in the Raya's this fall. How fabulous would I be?? I mean, really.

5 comments:

phat bess said...

Well I'm not a part of the Ugg club either. :(

These new boots look way cuter than their house slipper boot. :)

kim said...

Jess, you and I will belong some day!!

Rachel said...

oooooh CUTE! I love me some zappos...I used to have an addiction with that free return shipping. New addiction is piperlime.com

kim said...

I must check that out immediately then! I'm always up for new web-sites to get addicted to.

Missie said...

Now thats what I want for Christmas!!! You have got to see the houndstooth coat that Im getting for my birtday. You will love it!!!