Thursday, October 30, 2008

do, re, meme

Rose meme'd me. This is basically an internet chain letter in which you get to tell the world about yourself via your blog. And we all know I'm a card-carrying narcissict. I therefore have no qualms with filling this puppy out. And we're off:

The rules of the “6 Random Things About Me Meme”:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged,leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 random things about me. Since I recently did a
list like this, I'll try to make these items even more random.
  1. I'm a semi-huge germ-a-phobe. Bathroom doors, restaurant dining tables and especially escalator hand rails send me into a panicked frenzy to locate some Purrell.
  2. I can wiggle my ears without touching them.
  3. In 2nd grade, I got busted for writing a love letter to Matthew Holloman, telling him I wanted to hold his hand at the skating rink. I was such a slut.
  4. Every word I see, I must try and determine what it would sound like backwards. (example: computer is retupmoc.) I 'm sure there's some psychological reason for this, but I have no idea what it is.
  5. One of my favorite songs of all time is "Africa" by Toto.
  6. I used to have a complete and detailed list of every boy I had ever kissed. I don't know where the list went. I just remember some of the names of the people on it were "Guy in Green Hat at The Hawk" and "Derrik/Erik, can't remember first name."

So basically, I'm a Forgetful Slutty Germaphobic Circus Freak. Nice.

There you go. Six random things about me. I can't think of six people to tag, so we'll just do four. Alissa, Erin, Jolene and Bess, you're up. If you wanna.

4 comments:

HBee said...

cute blog! saw you on 20sb

Bess said...

omigod. i read almost all words that are standing alone backwards. we are separated at birth for sure! and thank you for giving me some content to post. :o) and i'm off....

Bess said...

holy shit. toto by africa. ME TOO.

alissa said...

I totally made a list like that in college! the kissing list