Friday, October 3, 2008

i heart technology


Sorry for the lack of posts this week. Work takes precedence (imagine that), but I fully intended to make up for my blogless blog this afternoon. Unfortunately I am having severe issues with my Internet/electricity/technology/sanity as of this moment. If I didn't have Brad to assure me, I would have burnt this house to the ground this morning. I have a bit of an anger management problem...

I hope to have new shoes up by Sunday night (my lovely Rachel called me on the carpet about it this afternoon. You guys don't let me get away with anything!) in addition to fabulous pics of tomorrow's Iowa State vs. KU game. No, I have not decided if I'm going to rock my crimson and blue or my Iowa State Cyclones jersey. My heart tells me to be a Jayhawk, but I gotta say, my jersey is damn cute. And going to a football game is all about being adorable, right?

2 comments:

erin said...

Cute blazer.

And you better be wearing your jayhawk wear - come on now. Fashion does not take priority over your Jayhawk spirit/heart/soul.

Anonymous said...

It would have been ok if you wore your Jayhawk clothes, but we would have made you sit with that Jayhawk fan that had the vein bulge out of her neck!!! But hey, that would have been much better than the rated xxxx couple! I think we will now need to explain the birds and the bees to Aiden after he witnessed that!!!!
Missie Antisdel