Thursday, November 13, 2008

put me in Coach, i'm ready to play

Yes, that title was an homage to a CCR song, which, coincidentally, is one of hub's all time least favorite tunes. But it works for the today's content, so...

Anyways.

Tonight I have a ginormous work function and I have loads and loads to do for it, so I'm going to have to make this quick.

I will be attending the work event with my new Coach bag, freshly bought at the Dallas outlet stores! No, it will never beat the bag that hubs bought me for Christmas last year. That one will always be my fave. But, it's nice to have 2 bags to choose from, right? Us gals, we like choices.

(Vanilla or chocolate, candy or cookies, cheese dip or guacamole. Cash or credit. You get the idea.)

So here's my new baggy bag. I love it, I'm happy I got it, I'm out the door with it.

And now after writing this post, I'm seriously going to use the money in it to buy me some cookies. Or guacamole.



3 comments:

Tova Darling said...

That's so cute!! I love it!!

And I think goldish contacts are a fantastic idea! That, and glitter so our hubbies can sparkle in the sun. :)

little miss optimist said...

I love Coach! Very cute bag!

Katie Kapaun said...

I have the wristlet to match this!