Wednesday, December 24, 2008

warm wishes

Hello, bloggies!

I didn't die, I didn't catch a disease, I didn't fall off the planet.

I became addicted to Ninento Wii.

(But we'll talk about that later.)

I promise after this weekend to up-date you on all the comings and goings in my life.

Cuz you're dying to hear about it.

Or not.

I wish you all the happiest of happy Christmases. When I return, I will have the following lists to share with you:

...Why I loved 2008

...Why I despised 2008

...A list of my fave posts from 2008 (feel free to nominate your faves.)

...What I got for Christmas

(I could technically post that list right now. Hubs and I already opened presents, which is subsequently Reason #4464 it is soooo cool to be an adult. Waiting until December 25th to open my loot? Hells no.)

Anydoodle, I hope you all have a merry Christmas and drink lots of spiked eggnog. If you need me, I'll be passed out under the Christmas tree in my new comfy warm robe, muttering sweet nothings about Robert Pattinson.

(Seriously, though. Hubs did so awesome picking out my robe. I want to wear it out in public. Like, to dinner. People wear their pants around their ankles and look like flaming jackasses, so who says I can't wear my robe? As long as I wear my heels, I think I'll go relatively unnoticed.)

(Reason #3535 to love being married: Hubs will still love me when I go off the reservation and wear my robe to dinner in public.)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

1 comment:

BJMAR13 said...

I TOLD you the Wii would suck you in...did you listen??

Noooooooooooooooooooo.