Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the winner's circle

It's official. For the Christmas party at Alissa's tomorrow, I have the single greatest Ugly Sweater this world has ever seen.

I'm so proud of it that I won't even tell you where I found it. Can't risk you buying it.

(There's only one thing worse than an ugly christmas sweater. And that is having the same sweater as someone else. It's as bad as wearing a couture gown twice in the same decade.)

When I saw this monstrosity in the store, I literally stopped in my tracks and felt my stomach surge. It's tacky, commercial, and most importantly, polyester.

Now I just need a horrible Christmas ornament for the ornament exchange.

Surely K-Mart has one. Or fifty.

Pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

alissa said...

ooo I can't wait to see it! I'm so excited. very very very
My sweater is not award winning. Its more like awww its winter. but im providing vodka so i feel like i get a point or two there right?

Lacey in the Sky said...

Oh, I CANNOT wait to see this beauty!!