Saturday, March 7, 2009

wasting away in margaritaville

No, I'm not going to get into "The Bachelor". The whole thing is just too ridiculous to comment on.

(And I'm packing for Mexico right now, so reality TV seems slightly insignificant.)

Admittedly, I've never been good at packing for trips. I just cram too many things into that itty bitty space.

(I have much practice at this once a month when attemtping to fit into my jeans, but somehow that talent doesn't translate into packing.)

Theoretically, all I should bring are swimsuits and conditioner.

Realistically, I've already packed two pairs of heels and several dresses. And I might or might not have packed three pairs of jeans.

Just in case.

The problem is, I can't concentrate. Every time I start to think logically about absolute necessities, this keeps popping in my head

Strawberry Margaritas Pictures, Images and Photos

And I just want to nap until it's time to leave.

Hubs has already rolled his eyes at least three times for me bringing ridiculous clothing items, but what can I say?
I need options.

(Bringing more than one handbag is okay, right? I mean, think about when the girls went to Mexico in Sex and the City movie.)



I'm not packing nearly that much crap.

(Though not from lack of trying. I'm mostly afraid Hubs will serve me with divorce papers if I do.)

Anyways, as far as I know, I have Internet service where we're going, but I wouldn't count on lots of updates.

I'll be too drunk.

Of course when I return there will be pictures and multiple stories.

(Hopefully none that involve the Mexican police or tequila worms, but I'm not making any promises.)

I'll miss you all while I'm away!

OLE!










2 comments:

Lace said...

Ole, friend! Have a great time! Have a drink(or two... or three) for me!

Judith said...

Have fun on your much-deserved vacay! So jealous! :P