Friday, April 17, 2009

here, kitty kitty

I know you didn't ask for them, but too bad. Last night Hubs and I couldn't resist taking a few snaps of Cupcake considering I did nothing but gush about him on my last post.

Here are some pictures of our little lover kitty cat. He's training to be a fashion model.






Believe it or not, this is not Cupcake attempting to rip my eyes out. I just happened to catch him mid-yawn. Very Pet Sematary, huh?
(PS, yes, Sematary is spelled correctly in reference to the Steven King book/movie. All this time I thought it was cemetery. Learn something new every day, don't we?)


Have a fantastic weekend, bloggies! I'm headed to Iowa with Hubs and the girls for a weekend of Iowa State parades, hot dogs, soda pop, sunshine and debauchery.

Well, maybe not the debauchery part, but everything else.

Catch you on the flip side...

7 comments:

Eeli said...

lol Cupcake mid yawn sure looks pretty scary hehehe but such a cutie stillllll! :)

Anonymous said...

Hate to tell you, but the forcast calls for rain all weekend here!
Miss

Lace said...

Wow, Cupcake does look very Pet Sematary...creepy!(Yeah, I had no idea it wasn't 'cemetary'!) Have a great weekend!

drollgirl said...

I LOVE YOUR CAT!!! and what a great name! she is just gorgeous and reminds me of a super kitty i had years ago. lucky you!

and hope you have a great weekend!

alissa said...

so cute! have fun at veishea!

Kellie said...

Ah VEISHEA. I miss those days. :)

Kellie said...

Yep, I went to good ol ISU. I graduated in Dec. 2001. I miss it... :)