Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i like the number 8

Adriana tagged me, and it's one I haven't done before, so I'll give it a go.

(Also, I have an award to post that I received yesterday. YAY! I'll get to that later.)

Okay, onto being tagged.


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Being a mother. (In the future, people. No announcements today.)

2. Eating large quantities of sushi.

3. Returning from my travels to see Hubs on Friday.

4. Starting my wedding blog. Oh yes, it will happen someday. If you promise to read it.

5. Counting the number of times Jack Bauer says, "This doesn't make any sense!!" on 24 next Monday.

6. Taking a vacation with Hubs and the girls this summer. Location is still TBD.

7. Reading book 5 in the Sookie Stackhouse series.

8. Going to "Angels and Demons" in May. Woot!


8 Things I did yesterday

1. Blogged about a tornado.

2. Probably pissed off NASCAR fans in my post about a tornado.

3. Realized my wedding ring isn't insured.

4. Told the world my wedding ring isn't insured.

5. Ran into the bathroom wall.

6. Day dreamed about
Edward Cullen.

7. Wrote my third article for Shawnee Magazine.

8. Made killer chocolate chip cookies for Hubs.


8 Things I Wish I could do

1. Whistle with my fingers.

2. Hell, whistle with my vagina. How cool would that be?

3. The splits (while whistling from my vagina! SWEET! Man, I'm saucy today.)

4. Write a book that people would read. Preferably not about vagina's.

5. Stop paying my Home Owner's Association dues. And electric bill. And mortgage.

6. Eat food with lots of butter without instantly regretting it.

7. Make a super cool cake like the ones on "Ace of Cakes." And then feed it to Edward Cullen. Slowly.

8. Be asked to write the 5th Twilight book, and title it "Edward. 'Nuff Said."

8 Shows I Watch

1. Real Housewives- OC

2. Real Housewives- Atlanta

3. Real Housewives- NYC (are we seeing a pattern here?)

4. Projct Runway

5. The Rachel Zoe Project

6. Design Star

7. America's Next Top Model

(Who's with me? I love to watch Tyra Banks pretend she cares about anyone but herself.

Example:

Tyra: "Oh, (girl's name here). This picture is stunning! It actually reminds me of a photgraph I took when I was in Vogue. Or was it Elle? Anyway, I was fantastic. You look just like I did. Except I did my photograph in 104 degree heat and I was the photographer and the model AT THE SAME TIME. That's how amazing I am. And I had a horrible rash that day but you'd never know it because I was working it out. Remember, Ms. J? Child, I killed that photo shoot! But yeah, this is a nice photograph of you. Congratulations. You're still in the running towards becoming America's...Next...Top...Model.")

8. 24

I think I'm supposed to tag 8 other people, but I'm in a rush, so it's only going to be 4. Here we go:

Grace's Birdcage Wedding

Perfectly Cursed Life

Lacey in Love

Love and Marriage

If you've already been tagged, simpy ignore this and return to your regularly scheduled programming.

3 comments:

alissa said...

i love americas next top model! haha your impression is hilarious - and pretty much right on. she gets so absolutely weird.

also i love the number 8 - its my favorite number in the whole wide world.

Adriana said...

ANTM is like driving past a car accident...you just can't help but look. Tyra is CRAZY but you gotta love the clothes, photo shoots, and DRAMA. Thanks for participating!

Ash said...

haha, I dream of Edward cullen too!! He's just too amazing!!!