Things I Love About Traveling For Work:
1. Eating Old Chicago's crispy chicken salad over lunch. In a booth in the corner. Reading Twilight to myself. Again.
2. Taking my fave clients for dinner and drinks.
3. Seeing one of my best friends for two days and catching up on all the crazy rumors we hear about people from high school.
4. Hearing Hubs say, "I miss you" over the phone.
5. Out of town browsing. Okay...shopping.
Things I Do NOT Love About Traveling For Work:
1. Reading my schedule wrong and showing up to the wrong building for the wrong appointment at the wrong time on the wrong day.
2. Driving 10 miles in the wrong direction, and not realizing it until I reach a town with population 2,300.
3. Having to hear Hubs say, "I miss you" over the phone.
4. Missing my own bed.
5. Having to go to the bathroom really bad and not having anywhere to go except the hole in the wall Kum and Go I just passed 4 miles back. The Kum and Go whose cashier looks like he may or may not have recently Shawshank Redemption'd himself out of a pedophile prison that made him wear pink pajamas the whole time he was there.