Friday, May 8, 2009

pardon the interruption

I've neglected to post anything this week, and all I can say is, I've been learning really, really important and valuable life lessons that will someday make sense.

But they just don't right now.

And may not for several years.

Because I'm not ready to be chipper and clever quite yet, I will instead graciously thank one of my fellow blogers for giving me an award.

Lady Jane was kind enough to bestow a bloggie award to me like, forever ago. And I've been too lazy to put it up. So here it is! Go see Lady Jane's blog, she's hilarious and always puts a smile on my face.




I am supposed to give this to fifteen other bloggers. But I'm just not into it today. Sorry. Therefore, if you're on my blogroll, I bestow this Lovely Blog Award blessing upon you.

Go in peace.
I'll be back to my old self after this weekend. Hopefully.
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there, especially mine. Cuz, ya know, I love you lots and stuff.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you ok? Im starting to worry about you

Judith said...

Keep your chin up girlie! Let's see some more blog posts after you have a nice long weekend of self-indulegence (did someone say guac?) and time with the family. We all love you lots and lots!!

drollgirl said...

hey there. i hope everything is ok? i am wondering what is up. you hang in there. ok? and try to have a good weekend? if there is anything i can do, please let me know.

kim said...

Thanks to all of you for the concern. Really, everything's a-ok. Well, maybe not, but I'm fine. For real. I'm not hanging from my shower curtain rod or anything. I promise.

rosiesmrtiepants said...

Whatever it is, whatever it isn't, my thoughts are with you, Kim. We can't be chipper and clever all of the time, and if I could be as chipper and clever even 10% of how much you are, I'd be calling it a good day. That's why you have a fun blog and I have an emotional roller coaster blog -- all good blogs, just different. You keep up your end and I'll keep up mine. :)

Leah said...

Wait...does this mean I got an award by default? First one ever, so I'll take it! And yes, I missed your hilarious blogging last week. Come back to us soon!

Anonymous said...

The lessons you end up learning in life often dont make sense for years. But for right now the biggest lesson that you can learn is that people love you, both in real life and through your blog. Keep your chin up!!! There is always a rainbow after it rains and the same is true in life. Bad things happen for a reason and better things come after! Just think of dating, how many frog did you come across before you met your prince? Hope you had a great mothers day!
missie aka SIL

Dutch donut girl said...

Hope you feel better soon.