Tuesday, June 23, 2009

current stats


All numbers are approximate:

199- Number of unread blog entries I currently have in my Google reader.

10- Number of voicemails I have yet to return.

293- Number of friends I have failed to email/call/comment on their blogs/write on their Facebook walls in the last week.

8- Number of new blog followers I have that haven't even been able to read one new blog entry from me.

7- Number of resumes I have sent out in search of employment

9,345- Number of resumes I should have sent out in search of employment,(barring applications to Burger King, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Lowe's, Home Depot and KFC.)

3- Number of bills that I'm wondering if I can pay

29- Number of times per day I curse the economy and health care system.

3- Number of days last week I was able to kick back, relax and enjoy a beautiful wedding.

12,459- Number of apologies I owe for being the worst absent blogger on the planet. No worries, though. I'm back...and I've got lots to talk about.

I have an awkward story for today, but I doubt I'll have time to get it posted, so it might just be late and show up on Wednesday.

(ACK! GASP! Totally Awkward Tuesday is going to show up on Wednesday? Can she do that? Is that allowed? Will she get in trouble?)

(Probably not. What's the worst that can happen? Well...I guess you, my lovely readers, could fire me off of your Google reader. But please don't, I've already been fired once this year. I can't take it again.)

In other news, I've officially gone 48 hours without caffeine.

In other other news, my head is officially about to explode. I'm off to Quiktrip for a huge Dr. Pepper and the end of my will power as I know it.

15 comments:

Allison said...

good luck with your job search. i'm sorry it's been tough for you.

Wendy said...

Welcome back, chiquita! :) Missed ya. :)

alissa said...

im glad youre back my dear :)

Creative Montage said...

Yeah! You're back! I keep checking to see if you posted anything. I need humor in a large dose sort of way this week :) Good luck on the job hunting...if I knew of anyone hiring, I'd pass the info along!
~Aimee

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back with us!
Aunt Joy

Gabby said...

Glad you're back! I feel ya, lady! Unemployment has it's pros and cons, thats for sure. I got fired 3 months ago...things always work out for the best though!

ManoloChooLou said...

Good luck with your job search. I'm hoping something comes through soon for you.

Erin said...

glad to see you back - enjoy that DP, it's the simple things...

BJMAR13 said...

Welcome back Kim! It's not the same without your posts.

Barb said...

way to get back on the horse lady. :) This is my first comment on your blog... it feels... nice!
-barb

D Dennis said...

Hope that Dr. P from QT hit the spot. I know one ALWAYS makes my day. I agree with Erin, it IS the little things.

drollgirl said...

gulp that caffeine and forget these worries!

and i hope you have a great weekend!

Jules said...

857 - number of statistics that mark my many failures, including not reading you sooner! Great blog!!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

good luck with the search.

BJMAR13 said...

Hey Kim....where did you go??? No new posties = bad ju ju for me!!! Your humor gets me through my day! Now how am I supposed to deal with retards without my healthy dose of you?