Monday, June 8, 2009

reason #4622 to love being married: letting it all out

(sitting on the sofa with Hubs watching a "True Blood" marathon.)

Me: God I love this show. I might even like it better than the books because...(tummy gurgles)...uh...because I-

(toot toot tooooooot tooot tooooooooot)

Hubs: (slowly turns head toward me) Oh. My. God.

Me: (sheepishly looking away) Oops. Sorry.

Hubs: Seriously, babe? That was wet. You should maybe go wipe.

Me: (slapping Hubs' arm) Ew!! It was not! It was just a little excess air. It's from the black beans in Chipotle earlier.

Hubs: (scrunching nose in extreme distaste) GROSS! Oh my God that smells!

Me: (smugly) Whatever. My toots smell like roses.

Hubs: (plugging his nose) Yeah. Roses dipped in shit.

13 comments:

Bcspagirl said...

its called fertilizer

Meandering Me said...

"Roses dipped in shit."

I'm pretty sure I've heard something similar out of my boys mouth too many times. Buwahahahahahahaha!

Kim said...

Isn't that the best part of being married?!!?

pennerad said...

oh man. still can't bring myself to do it. gotta leave the room. and we're TWO YEARS IN!

Rachel said...

True Blood might be the best show on earth!

Dutch donut girl said...

toot toot tooooooot tooot tooooooooot?????

Mine don't make those sound. ;-)

Lace said...

Roses dipped in shit... hahahaha!

Lady Jane said...

I swear that could have been a conversation between the Duke and I!!!

alissa said...

lol husband and i are totally weird - still to this day have never tooted in front of each other. were creepy.

LiLu said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Sounds just like us! "That was a little wet"... this is a perfect TMI Thursday ;-)

Hanako66 said...

ha! love that

one little simitopian said...

Hahahahahahahha!!!!! My man and I are EXACTLY the same! Hehehehehehhe:D Gotta love that comfort factor!

Stephanie said...

Your hubs is el correcto, sorry to say schnookums!!!!!!