Wednesday, June 10, 2009

swapping blogs is way better than swapping spit

Yesterday's BlogSwap went swimmingly well. I met a lot of new readers who were kind enough to comment on both Alissa's and my story.

(In addition, I shared the most humiliating experience of my life, and you all supported me. Cheers to you!)

This BlogSwap was certainly everything and more than I thought it would be. With that beng said, I definitely want to do it again. Any takers?


If you're interested in participating in a BlogSwap with me (or Alissa for that matter) let us know. Shoot us an email at the appropriate address easily located on our handy dandy side bars and we'll talk.

Also, don't forget my first give away is coming up any day now. I'm almost done writing out the info on it, so keep checking back.

In the meantime, if you found me yesterday via the BlogSwap, feel free to follow me to stay up to date on all the latest goodies. You never know when another embarassing poop story might make it's way onto these pages.

4 comments:

alissa said...

yeah! ditto to that!

drollgirl said...

i can't get that story out of my head. argh! i am glad you lived through it, and am stunned that you told it! you are ready for late night tv or something.

Meandering Mel said...

Oh my gosh, both of your guys' stories were hilarious. Sorry that you made a mess of your shortalls though!
(I remember having a pair of shortalls, and they were the freakin BOMB! )

You two are fantastic, and I'm now following her as well. :)

Allison said...

Your blog swapping is cute. I'd swap with you, but I don't know that I have anything cool to blog about nowadays.