Friday, August 28, 2009

inspiration

My lovely buddy Bess just emailed me this article. All I can say is, it's an inspiration.

To do something.

Anything.

Right now.

So what am I waiting for? Waiting just means it will take that much longer to achieve my something. Wait long enough and I'll just have a long stream of nothings instead of one gigantic something.

So I'm going to do it. Now. Fail or succeed, who cares? Failing is just one more step up the ladder toward success.

(I think I definitely just quoted something from a "Things I Learned In Kidnergarten" poster.)

(At least something sunk in.)

3 comments:

Jennifer Brown said...

You can do it! I know you can! It's a tough road and there'll be lots of times that you'll thinking you must have been crazy to think your dream was possible. That's okay. Let yourself do that and let yourself wallow in misery a few times here and there. And then get back up and try again. If you just keep getting up... you will achieve your dream. I promise.

Good luck!!!

Adriana said...

Wow! What a great article...thanks for sharing. Best wishes in your future endeavors whatever they might be. We are always here to release some of the frustration to :)

alissa said...

thats awesome. you're right - awesome motivation.
go for it :)