Friday, August 21, 2009

oops

As the lovely Lilu brilliantly pointed out yesterday, today is Friday, not Thursday.

(Unemployment makes you stupider.)

(Yes, I know that's not a word. I is making a point.)

So, instead of providing you with my TMI Thursday story, I'm going to save it for next week. You'll just have to wait and wonder, won't you?

For today's post, I'm kind of copping out. It's a gorgeous day (think 74 degrees and sunny and kind of crisp like a fall day) and I don't feel like living behind the computer, I'll just leave you with this...

I want this T-shirt.



You can buy it for me here.
You know you want to.

3 comments:

LiLu said...

I know I want that shirt! ;-)

alissa said...

haha thats awesome. the thing is 98% of people that saw you in it would be like uh...ok. the other 2% would be like YES awesome! because theyre bloggers too and they understand:)

drollgirl said...

enjoy that weather! and maybe pick up that tee -- it is pretty funny!