Friday, April 9, 2010

on the write path

It's Friday!

(Rahhh, hooray, cheers!)

I have no clever stories today.

(Booo, hiss, blech.)

But, I do have something to show you.  For the last year I've been writing for Shawnee Magazine, and for some reason have neglected to post any of the stories I've written.

(I know, what is WRONG with me?  A chance to brag about my writing, and I haven't done it?  Sick, just sick.)

So, anyhoo, here's the spring edition of Shawnee Magazine and my latest story.  I had a blast with this one, and really enjoyed the subject matter.  Click on the link and then scroll to page 32 to read the story.  Let me know what you think!

(Unless you hate it, in which case keep your comments to yourself thankyouverymuch.)

Have a happy weekend, Bloggies!

http://issuu.com/sunflower_publishing/docs/smsp10?mode=embed&layout=http%3A%2F%2Fskin.issuu.com%2Fv%2Fdark%2Flayout.xml&showFlipBtn=true

3 comments:

cfoxes said...

So very cool! I enjoyed the article and the pictures. Those babies and their head gear, cool!

夏文宏 said...

最偉大的天才如果終日躺在草地上,讓微風吹拂,眼望天空,那麼溫柔的 靈感也不會光顧他的。 ....................................................

Anonymous said...

Nice job. It was a fun article to read...so that means you did a good job, Kim! Aunt Joy